COVID-19 Welcome Back Letter
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. At Valley Family Dentistry, we strive to provide the best dental care services and will continue to do so during this challenging time.
While many things have changed, we continue monitoring and following the guidelines provided by CDC, ADA and CDA. Our commitment to our patient’s safety and dental care remains our top priority. Due to the new environment, we have had to make changes that will limit the number of patients and guests in the office at a given time along with some physical and procedural changes. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again, when you are in the office. Most importantly, if you are falling ill, please stay home and get well. Especially if you have any of the following symptoms:
· Fever (low-grade - child=>99.5°F (37.5°C), adult => 99–99.5°F (37.2–37.5°C)
· Dry Cough, Runny Nose, Sore throat, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Headache
· Difficulty of breathing or any respiratory illness, Muscle pains, aches, Tiredness
· Diarrhea, New loss of Taste or Smell
To protect our patients, staff and community,
- We will ask you to use hand wipes or sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be taking your temperature upon before you enter the office.. For now, please wear a mask or a face covering to cover your nose and mouth upon arrival and keep it in place until these readings are taken. If your temperature is above 99.5, we will reschedule your appointment and ask you to please see a physician for medical evaluation.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. For now, you may be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments. We will make every attempt to minimize appointment inconveniences.
- We will do our best to allow time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
- In order to ensure there are only a certain number of people in our office at one time, we ask that only the patient who has a scheduled appointment come inside unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance. In this case, one guardian, assistant or translator is permitted with a patient.
- You can wait in your car and receive a phone call or text message when it is your turn for treatment.
- To protect everyone and prevent the spread of COVID-19, our office upgraded safety equipment as well as PPE, therefore a PPE fee may be applied.
All of us at Valley Family Dentistry are grateful for the opportunity to serve you again. While we will be giving fewer handshakes and hugs, we will continue to provide outstanding dental care to you and your family. We plan on starting appointments on June 1st please be "patient” with us as we tackle the issue of how to see everyone safely after being closed for almost 10 weeks.
Valley Family Dentistry